Sunday, November 9, 2008

Getting so Big!




Branning is growing up so fast. In this past week alone he has sat up by himself and broke his first tooth. He also had his first taste of baby food. The doctor had told me to wait til 6 months for food since he was allergic to cereal, but with a week to go until 6 months and watching him lick his lip and grab each time we ate I decided to try it. He loved the pears! He ate half the jar and was content. It made him so happy! I can't brag on one child and not the other. Bryson is growing up too! He can communicate so well now which have made the tantrums less and further apart. I am so lucky to have such smart and healthy boys!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for your recent comment on my photography blog. Always nice to get new viewers! I'm always curious how folks find new blogs and mine in particular...did you find me through a specific search? By the way, adorable boys! I have 3 myself!