Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas 2009!




I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was uneventful but fun. It was great having Amy and Allison home for a few days and the boys loved playing with them.
The weekend after Thanksgiving we put up all the Christmas decorations. I wish I had some pictures of the kids decorating the tree but someone had to save the ornaments from being destroyed. How to you explain to a 18 month old (a very active and independent 18 month old may I had) that thought the ornament looks just like a ball, but you can not throw it. Luckily only one ornament was harmed in the tree decorating this year! Now I spend my days guarding the tree and picking up the ornaments that Branning has slipped pass me. I am hoping the fascination of the tree will wear off soon or it may be a short holiday for the ole' Christmas tree. I did manage to get a few pictures of the boys after the tree was finished. Enjoy!