Thursday, January 28, 2010

Zoo trip in January!






The boys got a zoo membership for Christmas and since it was 60 degrees today we decided to head out and see the animals. The boys had a ball and it was so sweet to watch them both. Of course we had been just a few months ago but they both reacted different this time. Bryson was interested in every animal and wanted me to name each one (which was hard because I couldn't pronounce half of the names)and if there wasn't one in a cage he would say "it's okay they just go see their mommy, they be right back." Branning enjoyed waving to all the animals like he was in a parade. He would point and name the animal and make their sound. I loved watching their excitement and can't wait to go back next time.

2 comments:

Conner said...

imagine that... a child of cara's doing a wave like he was in a parade. I wonder if it is instinctual? :)

BRYSON & BRANNING said...

I like to call it talent! HA!