Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bryson turns four!






What?? I can't believe my baby boy is four years old! Though I can't say I am too sad to see the 3's go(they have definitely been the most challenging age), I tear up at the fact that in just a little over a year he will be off to kindergarten. He has such a personality and like both of his parents LOVES to talk. The things that come out of his mouth amaze me, you can tell he pays attention to EVERYTHING. He is the sweetest big brother and it makes me smile to see how sweet and caring he is towards Branning (most of the time). They are truly best friends. I can not wait to see what age four has in store for Bryson.

Here are a few pictures from his party at Build a bear! It was a lot of fun and Bryson loved it! He also got a bike for his birthday and is finally getting the hang of it!

1 comment:

jessica and corey said...

i'm so sad i missed another one of brysons parties! we were in colorado, but hopefully i can make it to brannings 2nd one!!