Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Savings!



As many of you know I am a stay at home mom now so we have to watch our spending a little more especially when it comes to grocery shopping. I have been attending MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) meetings since I have started staying at home and at the last meeting the speaker talked about couponing. I was so shocked about how much I could save just by clipping coupons and that Publix would take almost any stores coupons even with the buy one get one items. So with the help of the website www.southernsavers.com I tried it for the first time today. I was amazed! We usually spend around $120-$150 for our monthly trip and today I only spent $85! The only thing I didn't get here that I needed was milk and I go to ALDI because it is only 1.49 a gallon. Oh how I love saving money!

No comments: