Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Branning turns 2!






Ahhh...my baby is two! Where has the time gone? He is such a sweet boy. He is very independent but also loves to do ANYTHING his big brother is doing. He talks up a storm and surprises me with new words each day. He is so different from Bryson that it is crazy. He is more of the "Don't mess with me type." He hates to be treated like a baby and I have to really enjoy the brief moments that he wants to be held and cuddled. Though we are still battling some stomach issues, he is usually a happy and active child and I am so blessed to have him.

We had his birthday party this past weekend and he had a blast. We did a take 2 on the sprinkler party this year. Last year was the coldest day in May ever so we had to move the party inside. This year, the weather was great so we broke out the pool and sprinkler and all the kids loved it. Here are so pictures of the fun day!

No comments: